Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Breath

"The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged?" I Corinthians 6:7

"I guess sometimes there are just not enough rocks." Forrest Gump

It was Roon Artledge who coined the phrase, "The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat."

Ever see a marathoner collapse inches from the finish line?

As my adrenal glands putter and slowly shut down, I lose this bitter battle to the outright thieving big bank Wachovia, but can honestly say the searing pain the fight has caused will soon be vanquished.
The recovery period's just gonna last a little longer than if I would have won.

There is difference between giving up and moving forward...
Or would you rather stay bent over with your ass in the air?


No comments:

Post a Comment