Wednesday, February 24, 2010

O'fer

"The LORD will perfect what concerns me;Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. Psalm 138:8

I had intended on writing the gist of mine and my cab driver's conversation that followed his question of what is my favorite nationality living in America?

The right answer would have been Pakistani.

Instead. I am distracted. And can't connect.

Not that I like to hand out credence to the fellas in pinstripes but for the following I will make an exception.

"Slump? I ain't in no slump... I just ain't hitting." Yogi Berra
Regarding my writing, I couldn't have said it better than this New York Yankee.

Yogi Berra went on to be this city's All Star, MVP, Manager and Hall of Famer.... bringing life to his prophetic words of "it ain't over till it's over.

Still why do I feel like I am striking out...


What if the peak of your career has already passed?






1 comment: