Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Discordance

"Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath." Psalm 62:9

Yesterday was the New York crew, KISS.
Today, it's the boys from Bean Town.

"I'm back in the saddle again.
I'm riding, I'm loading up my pistol
I'm riding, I really got a fistful
I'm riding, I'm shining up my saddle
I'm riding, this snake is gonna rattle....

2nd full day in NYC. Work.
Early morning call to set.
Nothing short of a paparazzi frenzy.

Two players.
Cynical Head
Thankful Heart

CH: What another show depicting the microcosm of a rich and privileged lifestyle in Manhattan.  Joe public craves the crap and shuns the cerebral.
Do viewers really believe this is how the majority lives?

TH: That Ashton Kutcher sure is a baby faced living doll and the talent he possesses as a producer is simply showstopping.

CH: Mischa Barton who? How did the chain smoking, electric fan toting, holding the shoot, texting on set youngster get to be such a hot commodity?

TH: What an absolute privilege to work side by side such green and innovative artists.

CH: Really? Do all Australian Supermodels have a 25 waist, a hip shocking sway, and a pursed little pout that won't forgive? 

TH: She gave Supermodels their namesake. Ridiculously Stunning.
Donning the cover of Sports Illustrated a near record five times, she is the epitome of staying power.

Don't know where I'm going. Quite sure of where I've been. Curious of what tomorrow will bring.
But make no mistake about it I AM BLESSED.

Are you conflicted too?



No comments:

Post a Comment