Monday, August 31, 2009

Ticket to Ride

"I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:6

My soul finds rest in God alone.
And boosts from those who know me.

On my express train to West 72nd for an interview, I prayed for direction....The subway door opened four times from downtown to the Upper West and each time it did, music sweet music came pouring in...
Apparently the FAB Four is a first learn for many.
First Stop:
Guitar Strings and We can work it out...
Penn Station:
Keyboard Keys...Let It Be
Times Square:
Steel Drums Echo Yesterday
Central Park:
A three piece brass band whispered, Here Comes the Sun around the John Lennon mosaic.

My latest referral job overlooks Strawberry Fields.

And I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Going to try with a little help from my friends..

Do you need anybody?


No comments:

Post a Comment