Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Power to the Peaceful

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance." Jude 1:2

Lost in Thought-please don't send a search party....

Reeling from yet another Psilocybin Spearhead Show.
Michael Franti is nothing short of sexy sensational.
And me, absolutely agreeable.

"So I pray for them and I'll play for them
We all vain, we all strange
We all drained, we all love to just complain.
But nobody wants to seem to get along, ya see
We got shame, we got pain
We got blame, we all a little bit insane
So that's why I sing this song ya know because
EVERYONE DESERVES MUSIC, SWEET MUSIC." MF

Encore it up with...

"I believe in the miracles.
I believe in the spiritual
I believe in the one above.
I believe in the one I love.
And I take one step closer to you...MF

Yep. I've said it once, I've said it twice.
This time through a positive perma-grin. God is so good!

Don't you know the moment you let go, you're free?


*Riddle me this. What do mushrooms and Michael have in common?
They're both fungi's
Franti in NY

No comments:

Post a Comment