Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pull Over, Lean Back

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:5

Watched the sunrise and sunset over Brighton Beach, BK on a set.
Averaging 3 1/2 hours of sleep per night, the memoirs are a little fuzzy and my collection of thoughts futile....

Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
I dont know how to tell you all just how crazy this life feels
I look around for the friends that I used to turn to to pull me through
Looking into their eyes I see them running too
Running on -running on empty
Running on - running blind...
Jackson Browne

Life is passing by.

Who needs a pit stop?

1 comment:

  1. hang in there - I feel the same way. last night was the first night I slept more than 4 hours all week. And I still have to try and be a patient Mama and oh yeah a good wife and yes sometimes a high powered career woman. So great to spend time with you :)

    ReplyDelete