Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Usually Right-

"If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed but skill will bring success." Ecclesiastes 10:10

Lincoln Center, Manhattan by day, Congress, D.C. by night. That charismatic boy gets around. And the left members of Congress are a brown nosing lot. Can you keep your fat cat asses in the seats where they normally reside?

Occupations often held by a left-minded person:
Mathematician
Scientist
Banker
CPA
Lawyer
Librarian

Occupations often held by a right-minded person
Artist
Writer
Actress
Wildlife Manger
Beautician
Politician-see you don't need rationale.

Under no circumstance do I even need to question what hemisphere dominates my everyday operations.
My screaming fever, evident constipation and blistering headache from my new part time job is a testimony to the brutal truth that with the exception of my overzealous analytical skills, my left side has been fast asleep for over thirty years. This is not news to me....
I prefer rock music, like writing fiction, think better in a supine position, and more than anything grow very restless during long drawn out verbal explanations. Hence one of my go to expressions, Trim the fat!
And as if New York City was not already a ridiculous and challenging game of hustle. I have taken on something far left and outside my comfort zone.
High pressured organization extravaganza plus minuscule margin for error and I have never really met on any sane workable level...(running tape at Fox) But as I chowed down on a charred piece of Neapolitan pizza with my left hand, texted with my right, carried a blueprint under my arm, and surfed the express train downtown to shoot pictures with the design architect in a high profile celebrities building, I thought about my purpose for inhabiting New York... I'm a quick learn. And just as I workout so I can eat, drink and play... I go to work so I
can eat, drink, and play harder. Plus...don't let them fool you; The left is where the money is.

"Life is trying things to see if they work." Ray Bradbury

Still doing well, what you know best?




No comments:

Post a Comment