Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Joie de Vivre

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures sat your right hand." Psalm

EAT- An Arugula Salad drizzled with balsamic dressing and roasted red peppers. Kalamatas on the side. A massive pile of Spaghetti Bolognese and a taste of spicy Red Snapper with honey glazed butternut squash. A grossly large piece of homemade coconut cake to follow. (I know, but it's free)

PRAY- Thank you Lord above for your endless grace. Working next to pretty woman herself, Julia Roberts on a huge motion picture production with "clear" face time of a relaxed smile I'd been missing.
As my stress of life's burdens is slowly relented to you...And another check is in the mail.

LOVE- Despite the broken AC, sour half and half, no cross town buses on Houston, and the two AM wrap time. I just can't help but adore New York City....even in the August exhaust.

REST

Where would you be if you gave will to every single want?


No comments:

Post a Comment