Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Day In Paradise

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:10



Gridlocked Rainfall


Just me and three hundred of my closest sopping wet friends using stacks of newspapers as stepping stones and waiting for the raring start to our morning commute....You have to laugh.
The FDNY couldn't wade through the water quick enough while the rest of the Northeast got the fluffy stuff.

Meanwhile. Came across this jarring plea.
I adore my pastor Michael Youseff and the Church of Apostles in Atlanta.
Pretty sure, I am not with them on signing my name in declaration.
Just like I don't write petitions and lay them before an image of Mary.
Just like I don't tell a flesh and blood priest of my transgressions and look to him for humility.
Just like I don't want to spread Christian Truth's by hammering people over their already full head's.
Wouldn't it would be better to rally those closer to Christ by striving to be more accepting pictures of Him?
And what's up with that name?

I said I wasn't going to do this...but I'm layering up to portray a VIP flyby blur on SVU tomorrow and need my beauty sleep.

To what inevitable end, are we all bitching and moaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment