Friday, December 4, 2009

"Tonight's Gonna Be A Good, Good Night.."

“Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:7, 9-10

"Be mindful, even if your mind is full" De La Vega

And stretch it.

Beautiful Progressive drinkfest through East Village....

Baptist Covered Dish Dinner with bourbon on our breath.

The faithless throwing thoughtless hate...

Lil John on the dance floor.
I dance circles around their criticisms.

I'm so glad I know who I am and where I stand.

And don't think a hot body can be wasted on a bad song, if the shaking is good.

Don't you get tired from holding up the facade?



No comments:

Post a Comment