Friday, December 18, 2009

Way, Truth, Life-The Seminar

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34

This goes for every last one of us. We want World Peace? We're failing at the one commandment he asks of us.

Jumping over frozen puddles of urine on the upper west side this morning carrying cans of Linen White paint for a client's walk in closet, I shrugged off my judgemental tongue lashing I received last night on set from a "forty years in the business" man who deemed himself rather loudly more global minded then little ole me. Or to be exact "You people are the evil problem in our world, you and your evil zenotype small thinking, you and your God."
Despite his "I'm a Fortune 500 speaker" narcissistic approach to belittling what very little he knew of me and giving brilliant advice to take God out of all equations and elevate man, I finally calmed him down...and let him know he failed tremendously in the conversation part.
And oh yeah. He is the reason the ridiculous notion of not discussing religion and politics exist.

Was it Jesus or the Cheshire Cat that said Keep your Temper....

If the 600 million of us have all lost our minds....
Pick one, was He Lord, Liar, or Lunatic?


No comments:

Post a Comment