Friday, December 11, 2009

For Tomorrow We...?

"And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."Luke 12:19

Be present.
I told this stellar woman tonight in a private dining room, thank you for assisting in my dream of New York City coming to true fruition.
I have an amazing part time job in which I spill my heart and soul into....
Why? She is driven, tenacious, savvy, strong, ambitious, and generous all in the same breath.
All 5'3 of her is a successful powerhouse and she thanks for me for what I do for her.

Tonight she treated us to a five course wine pairing at the best of the best on a blustering 20 degree Friday Broadway Light night at Bar Boloud.
My heart and tummy are content.

For those non New Yorkers.

What's better than a cool night and tasty buzz?



No comments:

Post a Comment