Thursday, January 14, 2010

Segue

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9

Stream of Consciousness hits me and I flow fluidly...well with occasional stutters.

"Write what you want bottomless from the bottom of mind" Jack Kerouac

Text: Your computer needs to be rebuilt, rest until next week... Gasp.
Another call follows; This time pleasant news....
You'll be standing next to Fatal Attraction's femme fatale and Boston's favorite bartender who knows ALL our names...be on time.

Ticking time bomb and delightfully insane director at 45th Street Theater says I'm a go go girl on joining the skeleton cast of newbies and tell all who are interested in viewing entertainment, they can ante up $25 tickets and all you can drink PBR...how's that for off-off Broadway?
I open and close the show.

Gave the postman a good show when I sent postcards to agents quoting an old Alan Jackson country tune..."Wanted, one hard working agent to forgive imperfections in the client he loves. Wanted, just one chance to audition." I wrote in red.

Red faced and frustrated I prattle the words of Bob...."Gimme, Gimme, I need. I need." Before I move again...

Moving on....My mom says she's in love. Will this man love my children?

Men have a better chance with a late blooming acting career.
Colin Firth
Samuel Jackson
Hell...Rodney Dangerfield didn't get a respectful break until his 40's...so I got seven years til my Caddyshack.

Shaken by what I was told today, I should be able to 'wake up the rooster' if I want to work in this painstaking industry.
Conjures up memories of throwing apples at the one's that crowed in the Caribbean...wrecking my rum dazed daze...

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true.
Woman...
I get it, weak men don't like strong women, cause their hip to their tricks....

Here's a tricky question...What if indeed we are all connected by invisible fishing wire and our actions are affecting someone's life in Cape Tribulation, Australia more than we can conceive?

(Conceivably Harry Reid would be so proud) The Empire State Building is a radiant vanilla color and no one sits on the frozen tundra of the normally populated Union Square amphitheater.

Speaking of dramatic theater....Should Americans care that First Lady Obama's push for childhood obesity awareness is a poor substitute for a stepping stool/leg up for our lackluster interest in Health Care?

American tourists crowd the congested stores selling miniature statue of liberties and snow globe gluttony I escape out of Herald Square Hell on foot through Little Korea as their shipment of meat comes in..Woof.

So hungry I could eat a....I Drop nine dollars on a chicken soup and coffee at the sterile City Bakery and ponder....for such a devastating LIBERAL city, New Yorker's epitomize capitalism.

“Every great wave of popular passion that rolls up on the prairies is dashed to spray when it strikes the hard rocks of Manhattan.” Henry Louis Mencken

How can we look, speak, think, act, and expect such different outcomes when we are all made up of flesh, blood, and bone....

And how the hell did we all end up here?




No comments:

Post a Comment