Friday, January 8, 2010

Stuck on You

"Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty— he is the King of glory." Psalm 24:10

In the middle of a sold out concert at Notre Dame Stadium, two women stood up at the end of a song screaming with a banner that stretched completely across their section. It read, "Elvis, You are the King." He replied, "No, Jesus is the King." And went on to rock the house that God built....well according to the Irish.

----One thought of you, my heart begins churning, I feel RETURNED to a fountain of love,
My lips and eyes, they ache to be near you, To hold you here in my fountain of love.
Never be blue should your world start sinking, Just come and drink from my fountain of love,
We’ll build a new world off on a high mountain, We’ll live on our fountain of love---....EP


Happy 75th Birthday Elvis! The sexiest swagger to date.



Amazing Love, How can it be true that your King would die for you?


***It's cold in NYC too y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment