Thursday, January 7, 2010

Systemic F-Up

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

This is what happens when you arrogantly dismantle tough security policies for the sake up shake up CHANGE....
We are under attack America.
And our Commander in Chief wants to hug it out.

It's thrilling he admits his mistakes..but how many more of them will we survive?

Obama could use a syringe full of Alice Cooper.....

"I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me
I opened doors for little old ladies
I helped the blind to see
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen with me
And I'm gettin' real shot down
And I'm feelin' mean"

Should we caress their feelings or secure our safety?

No comments:

Post a Comment