Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chasing Rabbits

"Woe to those who rise early in the morning to run after their drinks, who stay up late at night till they are inflamed with wine."

Following Alice's motto...Curiouser and Curiouser, I ate and drank everything that crossed my path yesterday, just to see what would happen.


The morning after the birthday revelry, I cautiously open my bloodshot eyes to a gorgeous spring sun, and race my sore late night dancing legs into an expansive Broadway loft with Axl Rose's whining voice permeating the space. Smile for the flashing camera and hope I'm the 30-something commercial girl Absolut Vodka is after....
I know one thing. This is one hell of an industry, I am falling hopelessly into.

"Have I gone mad? Yep, completely Bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are." Mad Hatter

What do you know about logic and proportion?

No comments:

Post a Comment