Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We'll See

"Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." James :14-15

Caught myself explaining my grand year plan to a group of feigning jurors on The Good Wife this evening. Then I choked on my own laughter producing spit.

Fourteen hours of my life ticked by today on the Broadway Sound Stages in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and CBS wrote the check.
I'm fading fast. And tomorrow comes quickly. If it comes at all.....


Do you live your life's days in the present?



**Though it's not my preference....in the who knows how temporary absence of my capable word construction, please read an article I support. The Sane Believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment