Sunday, March 28, 2010

Start Spreading the News

“For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.”- 1 Timothy 2:5-6

Every now and then I am convicted so strongly to get back on the path of my command in my Savior and evangelize of His glorious love that stamps out all guilt, condemnation, judgement, worry, and bitterness and lifts me up to an everlasting place of contented peace where I see so clearly.

I raise my hands in humble adoration of a lowly carpenter from Galilee from whom all of my hectic day in and long night out blessings flow....Damn Surrender feels so good.

Just when New York's offensive rejection of faith and a strong showing of local inhabitants with a serious god complex nearly blinds me...
This Palm Sunday, Dr. Michael Youssef showed me this eye opening word.....

Tetelestai

"It is finished."

The mission of Christianity..

What came to pass from Noah, Abraham, Moses and King David was so that the Son of God could utter those words on the cross of Calvary.

It is our Redemption, Salvation, and Strength in this Earthly World.

Tetelestai

The reason we bend our knees and bow our heads in Thanksgiving.

Tetelestai

The cleansing blood of Jesus that washes our crimson stains of sin. One drop reaches all of us and gives us an immeasurable grace for the taking when we come to Him and sing...

"I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing, the people sing

Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

I see a generation
Rising up to take the place
With selfless faith, selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees, we're on our knees

Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna in the highest..." Hillsong

It might be my so called agenda...but it is His perfect timing.

This is the good news. And I'm shouting it from the tar covered rooftops...

Anyone else for an epiphany?

No comments:

Post a Comment