Monday, March 15, 2010

Love You Like a Ball and Chain

Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife. Proverbs 17:1

With 210, 820 more unbetrothed women to men in Manhattan, I would say they are damn near starving.....


Autonomy: the independence or freedom, as of the will or one's actions; state of freedom.
Translation: Silent Bliss

It isn't often I want to join the forces of the umpteen successful, savvy and attractive single 30-44 year old women in their prime prowling the streets of New York City, but right now that wide open grassy field sure looks fun for frolicking and juicy for tasting.

With the risk of that comment in jest being taken to the ears of my Lord as a hopeful prayer, I will sing this calming nursery rhyme (blueprint) instead.

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
Here is my handle; Here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up, then I shout.
Just tip me over and pour me out."

I love being married. Just not today.

What was the song that caged clipped wing bird sang?

No comments:

Post a Comment