Monday, March 22, 2010

Why Not Me?

A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished." Proverbs 28:20

Do you think I take it for granted that my ears pop as I travel 45 miles per hour in a tunnel under the East River at 4:30 in the morning and arrive safely on the other side?

Or that I strip down to my seamed stockings to wear vintage shoes and a ninety year old party dress with finger waves on Martin Scorsese's set with Steve Buscemi (Gangster Nucky Thompson) as my drinking companion?


Then it should be no wonder that I sing Hallelujah to the Kings of Kings and Hallelujah to the Lamb while I am doing so.....

If you want to live the life of your dreams, why don't you start?


**4.78 million bracket entries missed the mark on the Sweet Sixteen.
Many of us were wrong about the Cinderella Story of the Health Bill as well.
I'm sorry and scared for how this game will play out.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they have to start early because it take awhile to transport everyone back to the 1920s.
    I think Nucky is a politician not gangster, maybe both, probably both, which we know is not uncommon.

    You look GREAT, like a flapper!
    I have a name for this character. How about Peaches Malone?

    ReplyDelete