Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Footloose in Mouth

"For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death.: Romans 7:5

John Lithgow and I passed one another on Central Park West this evening.
I would have smiled, but I had just taken a massive bite of my Farmer's Market apple (my own personal health maintenance), so instead he got an awkward mouth full sideways smirk.
What I wished I would have done was slam my hand down in front of him and said.
"David danced before the Lord with all his might... leaping and dancing before the Lord." Leaping and Dancing.
This gesture would have seemed a bit strange in the bright light that dusk was still providing, so instead I made the ultimate numb-skull move, swallowed and told him he was a big fucking deal...

13 states say no. But their force feeding us anyway. Not sick. But shaking scared.

Can you tell me why I should be kicking up my heels?

No comments:

Post a Comment