Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chasing the Horizon?

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalm 104:33

Feeling amazingly blessed today, I'm choosing to spend my favorite day of the year enjoying the view and living...away from the computer.

Twenty ears from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides. -Garth Brooks

 Nothing is worth more than this day.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The living moment is everything.  ~D.H. Lawrence

It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis.  ~Margaret Bonnano

The future is no place to place your better days.  ~Dave Matthews

 Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. -- Danny Kaye

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.-- Abraham Lincoln

Success to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.  Booker T. Washington

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Is It?

No comments:

Post a Comment