Thursday, March 26, 2009

Showbiz..zzzzz

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands."Psalm 90:17

I know I keep threatening to make this daily dribble find its way to a now and then rant but here I am at one in the morning, trying to make sense of my myriad of thoughts throughout the day into two paragraphs of worthy content at the end of a very long work and play. There is so much I would like to convey. Oy! Apparently I need to see a series called Extra's, although I am living it these days. I liken the mad experience of background to train traveling in very close quarters learning the most intimate details of individuals in a short amount of time.
 Oh if the personality traits I encounter could only manifest themselves into a complicated little short story I created...  Until then I am taking notes...Caught a bus early this rainy morning through the Lincoln Tunnel to New Jersey this for some oh so serious face time as a journalist on Law and Order. I wish I had a couple ten year old nieces to call up and scream my shrill cheerleader voice, Oh my God girls, I met Hilarie Duff today...but alas...I'm sharing it in black and white and without spirit fingers. I did get to share in Mariska's ripe avocado and Meloni's stout shoulders...(Extra Insider Joke)
Between my entire week on television/film sets, my husband's whirlwind of a visit, and the nightlife fried boogie I've been shaking, I'm due for a delicious nine hours of sleep night, slow coffee in the AM, oh yeah and spring time. I'm ready to see the rest of NYC come out of hibernation.

Beat?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment