Monday, March 2, 2009

Your Mountain is Waiting

"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24

March has roared in like a lion with a foot of snow covering Manhattan. 
Exhausted from an unfulfilled hike to Bible Study (cancelled due to inclement weather) I'm finally home by the heat watching the flakes fall.
As my frozen fingers thaw on the keypad I search for inspiration....  

Dr. Seuss and I share the same birth month. One I hope goes out like a lamb.
In honor of his birthday and resting up for my occasion I thought I would let his words give encouraging medicine tonight.

"If you never did, you should. These things are Fun, and fun is good." 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

" Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."

“I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you.” 

"So be sure when you step.   Step with care and great tact. And remember that Life’s a great b
alancing act."

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try."

"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."

-Dr. Seuss

Feeling Better?

No comments:

Post a Comment