Monday, March 30, 2009

Pace Car?

"I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me." Psalm 3:5

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." Scarlett O'Hara

I make no apologies for the brevity of this post. My eyes are burning from exhaustion and I'm chilled to the core. The bone crushing wind coming off the East River in Lower Manhattan and 12 hours on the set of Law and Order today has landed me in bed, belly full from Thai Angel delivery, and a burnt brain craving the mindless boob tube versus oh I don't know...functioning.

As always, a day on a TV set provides endless colorful content to fill the screen. But alas, in my current state of mind, I could not begin to do it's character's justice. It's not brain surgery, nor is it laborious labor, but the time commitment taxes the joints and takes the juice...

After limping home and cursing the director's broken record of 'reset once more',  I was greeted with four checks in the mail...so I'm going back for another round...

After all, tomorrow is another day!

If my work affects my work, which work should I relinquish?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment