Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Firing Squad

"If this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment." 2 Peter 2:9

The average cost of security for the circus trial of five terrorist thugs will cost the city of New York, $75 to $100 million with a possible conviction.

The average price for a 50 box of 9 millimeter ammunition is $10.

Two bullets in each with product to spare and a definite outcome we can all go on living with....

Or we can glorify them , continue to ridiculously spend taxpayers money, and risk a vengeful bloodbath.

--SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM, (R-S.C): Can you give me a case in United States history where a enemy combatant caught on a battlefield was tried in civilian court?

ERIC HOLDER, ATTORNEY GENERAL: I don't know. I'd have to look at that. I think that, you know, the determination I've made--

GRAHAM: We're making history here, Mr. Attorney General. I'll answer it for you. The answer is no.--

A 14 hour work day filled with cantankerous contractors, four trains, "portraying a youthful" Beergarden Bar Maid next to good ole' Irish Catholic boy Dennis Leary, and experiencing my opinion continually criticized and misunderstood... so forgive me, blowing sunshine just isn't on the evening's docket.

Are we making a huge mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment