Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Wanna Rock

"My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music." Psalm 57:7

"God
gives us the ability, but rock 'n' roll was created by men." Little Richard (a Georgia boy)

Every once in a while I wish the fun loving hard edged Rock n Roller in me would come out to play. She is so much more fun.

Go see "Who Shot Rock-n -Roll" at the Brooklyn Museum....
From tender snapshots to powerful images it encapsulates all of the sexy energy, serious passion, and immeasurable creativity that music can deliver.

The extreme assemblage of musical icons will evoke every emotion in your foot stomping, eye's crying, ass shaking, head banging heart and soul.

You say you wanna go for a spin
The party's just begun, we'll let you in
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'

Say...What do you want to do?


**Let's hope the senate has a different point of view. I'm not ready to give up any of my freedom to government control.

No comments:

Post a Comment