Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gracious Giver

" Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:3-5

Lord, You have so good to me. In my faithless hour, You've been my strength. And You are a Tower from my enemy. You have so good to me. Thank You. Thank You for my endless blessings.

I am thankful for my long work day as a featured clerk on White Collar and the demographic ratio in my favor (10 men, 3 women). Episode, "The Front Man."

I am thankful my husband braved Union Square Farmer's Market the day before Thanksgiving in the pouring rain and bought everything on the punch list.

I am thankful (despite the squeaking) that we FINALLY captured the mouse in our apartment and I took him out with sweet potato peelings and pumpkin innards.

I am thankful I can sit at my desk and hear live jazz from my open window. Brrr..

I am thankful the Dream I dreamed is coming true and a I've called Manhattan home for 11 months and counting....

I am thankful the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior. He lives. So I can lead the life I live. And for that, my gratefulness is boundless.

Are you still taking credit for your abundance?


No comments:

Post a Comment