Thursday, November 5, 2009

Never Enough

"But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that?" 1 Timothy 6:8

What's worse?
Boring others..
Or boring yourself?

Television, Theater, Film.
Casted today in an NYU thriller shot in the snowy Catskills.
I always knew horror was my genre.

Blessings are abundant so why is my restlessness so prevalent?

Does every single person around you notice you're aging but you?

Are we always our own worse critic?

Did our parent's really do the best they could with what they had?

In this theater of life, will we all have our moment in the light?

Can we accept true love?

Is it laughable that I burn my ass on the radiant heat pipes because my bathroom is that small?

Is my honeymoon with Manhattan over?


"God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense." CS LEWIS

I know the Lord is my portion so why do I find myself asking, what's next?



2 comments:

  1. I awoke today with Peter Sellers' character in Being There on my mind, then see that you will be having a lake encounter of your own kind. I hope for a happy ending/beginning for all. Of course we know to whom we have given our lives to, to give us surerty of that outcome, in the meanwhile some tribulation. As He said, Take up your cross and follow Me. He also said enter in to that which He planned from the foundation of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does every single person around you notice you're aging but you?"

    No, the opposite. A guy at AFTRA the other day, age 34, misjudged my age as 10 years younger than I really am. He is now my friend for life.

    ReplyDelete