Monday, November 23, 2009

Steamy Sensation

"I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?" John 3:12

Metrosexual- a young(ish) urban male who is aesthetically sound when it comes to his fashion and physical appearance, spending a great deal of money and time to achieve it, but lacks in the sexy ruggedness or athletic wherewithal of a real man and is equally inept in the bedroom.
Manhattan has a heaping serving....
You know what my main man wants for Christmas...One thing: Big, Black, Steel-toe work boots.

Lord, give me strength.

Oh it's official. In my 33 years of life, I've joyfully discovered I crave a consistent type. The genre that draws me: Working Class rough Irish boys from Massachusetts.
There are three celebrities that don my knees weak list, and today one of them did not let me down. He may be an arousing Southie, but that's got nothing to do with the sweet southern states.

I have been undeniably boy crazy for as long as I can remember. But it has been an eternity since I felt the rapid heartbeat and faint pangs of a school girl crush like the one I felt all over my body today.
Now it wasn't at the moment I caught his broad shoulder lines packed tightly into his snug leather jacket or his chiseled jaw and dimples when he turned to grin broadly at Will Ferrel's ad libs, nor was it when he walked towards me in a slow seductive swagger with his well fit burnt orange tee spread across his hard chest, flashed a toothy smile asked me how I was doing?
No, it was when I received the brutal punch in the abs realizing he had left work for the day. I was stuck without my eye candy and my motivation for being there fizzled out like a once burning hot firecracker and set into a whiny painful mood with nothing to do but call my husband and tell him the Good Vibrations had ceased. And I found myself pining.

I'm not so sure what to do with these emotions but call the casting company and get back on the set as fast as I can shake it there.

Just in case you gals have forgotten....



Do you feel it baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment