Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ice Cold Baby

 "A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment?" Ecclesiastes 2:24-25

Can I just say holy steaming sunburn...took a 40 minute train at 6:45 this morning to Coney Island. Home of the infamous Wonder Wheel, fried clams, burlesque theater, and birthplace of the original Nathan's Frankfurters. There could not have been a better place to spend a 90 degree day in April then on the boardwalk with carnies and a stiff sea breeze in the air.
A stop of for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, it's a huge helping of Nostalgic America and my privilege to have experienced it. Coaster aficionados, what are you waiting for?

I couldn't be on my boys heels all day long without giving a shout out to him and my freshman year at Druid Hills, whoo whoo. Druid Hills, whoo whoo.  I told Ice most of my 15 year old memories involved OG tracks. He liked that.





Paid for a mean game of skeeball, tilt a whirl extravaganza, toes in the sand, fire breathing stilt walkers, and getting to tell ICE-T I was an early hip-hop girl....
Work is fine . Thanks for asking.

"You can try but you'll never understand this. Try and Try but you'll never understand this.
The lifestyles of the rich and infamous." Ice T

How was your day dear?


1 comment: