Friday, April 24, 2009

Pillow Talk

"Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else." Galatians 6:4

Are you kidding me? Dirty practices. Nasty behavior that the Bush Administration adopted.  Massive investigation and prosecution of individuals who protect us from people whose heart's desire is to harm us. What the hell is it that you want us to do to terrorists who bring us down. 
Talk to them. Shake their hands. Bow to them?
Why should we condemn the very people that are covering our safety.
America is not a Christian nation?
America is not a nation that doesn't gravely punish our wrongdoers.
Check yourself. We didn't get to be the greatest nation on Earth for being otherwise.

Isn't there something else we could throw our attention and energy towards. Oh I don't know, like moving forward? Ceasing the blame game? 
Maybe flicking on the news this morning wasn't the best wake up call for a sleep deprived, opinionated individual gal like myself. 

Alrighty then. Forward Progression.
Red eyed, I read my emails. Turns out I was just offered an exciting new job to write for Pumpsmag.com. They are "blowing the lid" off the fascinating world of high end Gentleman's Clubs. And not the low brow Rockin in Atlanta at Tattletales motley kind. More so the high rollin Macanudo Club where the girls are hot and refined. As a staff writer traveling between NY and Vegas, I am privy to that under world and ALL the luxuries that come with the territory. Fun and Finance. Do you know what this means? "No more floozies, only high class ho's. I'm going platinum." Kid Rock 
Spring has sprung and the juices ARE flowing...
MMmm. I want to write. Maybe I have to sleep on the offer.

In pursuing a dream..Does the end justify the means?


1 comment: