Monday, May 11, 2009

Kick A little Something for the Gs

"For as churning the milk produces butter, and as twisting the nose produces blood, so stirring up anger produces strife." Proverbs 30:33

Drama: any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results: 

There's so much drama in the NYC...

So tired, tired of these drama
No more, no more
I wanna be free
I'm so tired, so tired. Mary J.

I'm so tired and extremely perplexed as to how we do..oh what's the cliched term?
Make mountains out of mole hills
Sweat the small stuff
Create drama from dirt

Exhale.  Spicy spinach pizza, cheap white wine, and folk music on Pandora almost has made my helluva day melt. However, it's not such a simple feat.

Despite my life's woes, worries, progress, and pain...
I am up to my bloodshot eyeballs with spiritual disconnected drunken yogi Buddhist boyfriend and cosmic rising moon selfish girlfriend breakups. Dissatisfied, angry clients telephoning and in detox because their custom cream hasn't arrived, and two (un)magnanimous people with an eleven year history of Friendship, Favoritism, Loyalty, Abandonment,  Deception, Laughter, Weakness, Poverty Narcissism, Respect, and Mistrust deciding the aching void in their life is the other's presence. Too much.
And all this just is not my vibe y'all.

As if working at Barney's isn't enough.

Wasn't it Jeff Spicoli who said, "all I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine?"


When you add friends, does that mean additional problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment