Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mind Over Mood...Action

"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

"New York was an inexhaustible space, a labyrinth of endless steps"....Paul Auster

God is opening  doors here for me and I am walking through them gladly and accordingly.
 In the last 42 hours, I have slept five of them. In agreement with simple math, that means I spent the remainder of that allotted time in a corset and stilettos on my feet.


Sleep 101.
Rests the Body
Restores Health
Copes with Stress
Solves Problems
Recovers Illnesses
Repairs Cells
Replenishes Energy
As soon as my mind reaches its REM state anytime soon, the content should return. 

"New York was the nowhere he had built around himself and he realized he had no intention of leaving." Paul Auster

It has been one hell of a week.
Do you ever want to escape the obligation to think?

No comments:

Post a Comment