Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weirdest of Weirds

"He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight." Luke 16:15

Let us consider that we are all partially insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles; it will make clear and simple many things which are involved in haunting and harassing difficulties and obscurities now.
-Mark Twain

It drives me crazy when people pretend to behave normal. But moreover, act shocked if I don't "seem" myself. I am what I am. And I like me. 

It's Limerick Day and I'm Irish by marriage. So...
There once was a writer with hope
who found inspiration through dope.
She chased her dream's passion
And in typical fashion
Found that with life, she must cope.

Oy!


Could you quit posturing long enough to let your true colors shine?
What would that look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment