Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stream of Consciousness

"If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God; if we are in our rightmind, it is for you." 
2 Corinthians 5:13

Retail Sales are not in my blood. Women who would normally respond to my warm smile in the street...walk by me with their new noses high in the air ignoring the sound of my voice...The good news...it's a chapter I never need to revisit.
No, the torture of sales are not in my blood.

" I don't know what I'm doing! Wishful make-upping!" Pretty in Pink

All of this fades away. We all get old. 
Quit telling me in order to follow the Lord, I have to follow a set of rules. 

Summer in the mountains? Isn't that what the wealth of Manhattan does?
This place (Barney's) is a joke. Every one's got that look of...
"For I'm sure that I could be a movie star if I could get out of this place." BJ

No , New York can't swallow the resolved.

If a 15 year old girl wears a shirt that says "I LOVE Penis." Who should we blame?

Scholastic Downsizing
Dead Point. Purpose?
McGraw-Hill layoffs. NBC Universal on an ice cold hiring freeze.
Sesame Street hasn't called.

My writing works. Demands Discipline. I'm lacking focus.
Bleacher Report, Examiner, why isn't Conde Naste calling?
Blog your way our of this Recession....Conceivable?
Benefits. No Health. No Babies.
$15 an hour. Who am I kidding?
If you are repeatedly going to a place you dislike, watching the clock tick to quitting time. Do yourself a favor and leave. Time moves fast enough.

The Gregory Brothers struck a nerve with me. Creative, Innovative, Something Different. Courageous in doing what they love. Look them up. Be inspired.

Drove today in the city. The Local Lafayette deranged Chinaman jumped in front of my car. The undercover blew his siren at him.

Negativity is Noise. My skin is screaming.
I want to create my world where no one tells me how to live or disapproves of my living because it's different from their standards.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PACK MENTALITY.
I'm a loner. 
I like to go my own way.

Do you ever stop and listen to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment