Friday, June 5, 2009

Truth Becomes Her

"You must have accurate and honest weights and measures, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you." Deuteronomy 15:12

When you get in trouble and you don't know right from wrong,
give a little whistle!
Give a little whistle!
When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong,
give a little whistle!
Give a little whistle.
Take the straight and narrow path
and if you start to slide, 
Give a little whistle!
And always let your conscience be your guide. -Pinocchio

One of the most powerful voices in the world. My Conscience. Sometimes an annoyance but always the right choice. Even if it doesn't make me the most popular in the class, it is nearly impossible not to heed it. Oh bother. The pounding in my chest is motivation enough to keep it all on the up and up.
I made sure to tell catering I was lining my bag with the crew's take home munchies.

It's cold and rainy. Manhattan is receiving a good cleansing.
Did I mention the high is 58 degrees and oh yeah it's June.

Another spacey 6 train home from Grand Central at three in the morning after working Royal Pains for the second night in a row....Some progress. The Art Director finally granted me the beloved "waiver" or in union terms, "the good life". Almost four times the pay and upped the ante of treatment from mere sub human background to featured foreground....
Spent hours laying on a fainting couch while the camera changed its angles...
That and an official invitation to the FCW society...(Fu*k*ing Cool Women) by a seasoned member who body paints nudes for a living, despite our blatant difference of opinions;
Me-One God
Her-We are ALL God
Makeup Artist cat fights, overflowing toilets, prayer shawls for the Pekingese and poodles. And all of us in the basement of an over sized house in the Hampton's.
I tell you, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

Do you tell the Truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment