Sunday, July 19, 2009

ConVick or Vicktim?

"For the sake of your name, O LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great." Psalm 25:11

Now I have likened myself to a few tangible items (fruit) and the not so definable emotions (crazy) but tonight I am remotely identifying with a new one. 
Michael Vick, as he spends his last night a caged bird must be lying awake in remorseful anticipation at the freedom and options awaiting him tomorrow morning. 
And the controversial second chance at a future to use that undeniable natural talent in which he has been blessed.
After working with the Atlanta Falcons for years I will say one thing, he is not a bright man, but I do cling to the notion he is a broken one that could use a little humble guidance this time go round...
As for me ...I fear imprisonment of any kind. Loathe wasted gifts...And believe in forgiveness.

What should Goodell do?

Could you forgive and forget? 
(PETA excluded)

No comments:

Post a Comment