Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reverant Abandonment

"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all." 1 Chronicles 29:11

Living in the flesh is fun and foolery. But it is filled with the most burdensome of worries. This robbing Peter to pay Paul is not biblical....
Bowing our heads and giving it ALL to the Lord is not giving up nor giving in. It is the strongest and most savvy business decision to date. I would rather have my joy and my love than possessions poisoned with fear.Since I know the lesson, it is my homework to accept daily bread as my sufficient provision. And move forward. Relishing in King Solomons words that it is a gift from God to relish in food, drink, and satisfaction from my toil for I have no concept of what God has done from the beginning to the end...

Tonight as my roller coaster mate and I spend a night alone together, we will get in the position of submission on our knees if you please.

It was never mine to lose.

All to Jesus I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;I will ever love and trust Him,In His presence daily live.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Humbly at His feet I bow,Worldly pleasures all forsaken;Take me, Jesus, take me now.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;Let me feel the Holy Spirit,Truly know that Thou art mine.
All to Jesus I surrender;Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power;Let Thy blessing fall on me.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Now I feel the sacred flame.Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name! Judson W. Van DeVenter 1896

It's the Lord Leading and the consequent yielding....

Could you give it all away?

No comments:

Post a Comment