Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Irreverent Idolization

"Has any nation ever traded its gods for new ones,  even though they are not gods at all? Yet my people have exchanged their glorious God for worthless idols!" Jeremiah 2:11

A moment of silence for Michael Jackson on the floor of our House of Representatives??  Have we lost our minds?  Lord, we are lost as a nation. 
He was not a national hero you freaks. He was a talented musician....
Holy shit, the things we cling to....
The adulation is ridiculous and Sharpton and Jackson are doing what they do best, playing the race card. The same ratings hungry exploiting media that pulled this man down during his alleged pedophilia controversy is the same media that's stroking it now.

Further on the left, the media is touting Biden's interview saying he and the president misread the state of our economy they think the best option is to put their charismatic heads together and launch  yet another bigger and better stimulus package. And we as supersized obsessed Americans are sitting there and nodding our heads in affirmation....
Here's my idea....LEGALIZE MARIJUANA and the US won't follow suit in bankruptcy like the great Governatored state of California.
Here ye, the Government can NOT provide for ALL.

When my morning coffee is soiled with a thirty minute on hold session with the IRS to set up a payment plan...there is no guessing how my mood will translate into my writing.

My anger does not behoove me. I know this. It makes me further from my Lord and  I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who appeals to the child inside of me, slaps me upside the head and gracefully reminds me to be humble and holy.
As long as we continue to put our faith in man, we will continue to be lead astray.

I am thankful for His Glory.
My God, my Savior has ransomed me.
And like a flood, his mercy reigns.
Unending Love. Amazing Grace.

Can we save ourselves?


No comments:

Post a Comment