Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Instruction Manual

" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." Psalm 32:8

When envy gets the best of me:
" And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

When I bend my knees:"
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." John 15:7

When my stress is too much to bear:
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

When pride seeps in my marriage:
"Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband." 1 Corinthians 7:3

When I need comfort:
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

When Guilt is thrown at me:
"As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us."

When I lose my way:
"The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." Isaiah 58:11

When I think I'm right:
"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

When I worry about the future:
"I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:4

When I DOUBT:
"And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!" Timothy 4:18

What words do you live by?



No comments:

Post a Comment