Saturday, October 10, 2009

But It Don't Sing and Dance

"Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me." Psalm 119:133

Just to name a few:
Platoon
Wall Street
Talk Radio
Born on the Fourth of July
The Doors
Any Given Sunday
Natural Born Killers
JFK
Nixon
Alexander

And Joining Wall Street 2 already in production..

Not only is Gordon Gecko out of jail with a gorgeous head of silver hair and back in NYC...he's had a jailhouse conversion. And none of those deadly sins appeal to him anymore.
Another 13 hours on set "acting" as if I'm down on capitalism and having Oliver Stone brush my arm, while tripping over PA's lusting after the augmented Italian youth beside me.
No craft services for the last 8 hours and gluttony is sounding pretty good.

If the acting dream doesn't reach fruition. There is always SET CHAPLAIN.
**Agreed on by the best two seat mates a girl could ask for...

How are greed and attachment working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment