Sunday, October 25, 2009

Living

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

A few reasons to fall deeper in love with New York.
I can...

18: Sit on my toilet and hear the church bells toll Ave Maria.

21: Listen to a lone bagpiper under a golden yellow maple, belt from the bladder.

32: Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge awestruck , in complete silence with sun on my bare skin.

46: Buy shallots at a local farmers market and make a killer risotto for an intimate dinner party.

52: Shop for First Edition hardbacks in Dumbo Flea Market. Find a keeper.

68:Have a Maine Lobster Roll drenched in butter fresh of the griddle on the East River

74:Watch leather jacket clad Martha Stewart sample Brooklyn's brick oven Margarita Pizza and carved braseole and arugula on a baguette while walking her dog.

92: Admire Manhattan's skyline twinkle alive one light at a time.

101: Consume three bottles of wine with friends and testify still He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings of my life.

And I can do it all in one day.

"I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing". - Martha Stewart

Driving or Drifting, what made today your best day yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment