Thursday, October 29, 2009

Minor Intelligence

"Those who pursue us are at our heels; we are weary and find no rest." Lamentations 5:5

I think I am working for a clandestine agent for the CIA.
The cameras the size of nail heads installed throughout the brownstone gave me my tip off.
The paint was still tacking.

Being under surveillance makes me more of a work horse.
I think the Bush Administration was on to something.

It's possible I was followed down the urine tunnel that conspicuously smelled of dirty Pine Sol water on my commute home. The man screaming "The End is Near" kept winking at me. Or maybe it was a twitch.
Hard to tell.

Two men from St. Vincent with their toothy grins tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I like SOUL food.
The blue haired girl in a velour jumpsuit uncrossed her legs (3 times).
I avert my eyes to the express train racing us to Times Square.

Let me act natural.
Meatloaf, potatoes, and green beans for dinner.
Make love with the lights out.

One can never be too cautious.

"Beware of pretty faces that you find
A pretty face can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say Or you'll give yourself away..." JR

Are you safe in your insanity?




No comments:

Post a Comment