Monday, October 12, 2009

What If?

"The length of our days is seventy years— or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away." Psalm 90:10

Do you think Portugal's Court has regrets??

Resigned to not having one I wallow in...I reflect.

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead” Oscar Wilde

“Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.” Sydney Smith

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons." Jim Rohn

“If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.” Mercedes Lackey

"Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” Fulton Ousler

“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.”
Brittany Renée

"I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not." Lucille Ball

"This is the book I never read, These are the words I never said, This is the path I'll never tread. These are the dreams I'll dream instead... "Annie Lenox

WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment