Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's All Lovely

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one." John 8:15"
Because the streets are alive with the sound of Boom Bap, can I hear it once again! Boom Bap tell your neighbor tell a friend every flower got a right to be bloomin'!
Stay Human... Cause all the freaky people make the beauty in the world!" MF
The pressures of a daily blog weigh heavily at 1 AM.

As if the smell of winter has not already paralyzed my motivation.
Writer's Block continues to plague my mind..

Not even the Middle Eastern stationary store owner, nor the afro donning black New Yorker tired from all her sex last night, nor the cougar aged woman with tens of piercings stitched with a ribbon up her legs, or the 4 foot 50 year old dressed as a leprechaun with an Irish bowler on the subway, nor the blonde's from Amsterdam puffing on the Hookah on 2nd, or the Puerto Rican Indian who helped me mail my resume to All My Children, As the World Turns, and One Life to Live could serve as a muse.

Drinks with my hot mess Canadian Jew friend was oh so close.

Maybe tomorrow I will get so intoxicated that the William S. Burroughs stuffed inside of me will bleed out.

Accusations aside...What if we really did only see in black and white?


No comments:

Post a Comment